My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Monday, December 13, 2004

Busy boring..?

As I mentioned previously, I went to work, supposedly as a mascot. As it turned out, there were not enough suits and I did not have to dress up. Instead I just had to tend a stall. Quite fun, although the kids were a little irritating. But at the end of it, it was quite fun, and we had a good lunch. And oh yeah! 50 lovely bucks! haha for 4+ hours of work? Worth it man.
Went to my friend's place after that, and had dinner and stayed over. Dinner was good, company was fun and I learnt a new card game. Quite interesting. But much later, one of my friends brought me aside to ask a question that I was so certain was coming. She asked me about the identity of the girl in question, and she gave me a guess that is apparently on the lips of the others as well. My answer to everyone of course is that I will not reveal who she is. It won't be fair for the girl to be mocked because of me, whoever she might be. I know myself, and I'm certain that mockery seems attracted easily to me and friends, so I'd rather not. I hope this is the right thing to do because this can cause more speculation and might end up harming more innocents than intended. Sigh, what to do... hope this blows over quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home