My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Friday, December 03, 2004

Long Time

It has been some time since my last entry, especially because of my exams period. Phew... Thank goodness that's over. For now, the results I've received are still alright, although the BGS score is a tad disappointing. Can't be helped I guess... screwed up the mid term by not studying. Just waiting for the Finance, CT and Biz Law results to be out before I'll know how I did in general.
Studies related things aside, I really wanna work! But then again, I'm unable to find a job that quickly. Sigh...Actually I should have gone to the Recruit Express thingy as recommended by Xiang Yun, but I was lazy, hahaha. How lame right. Want to work but lazy to do so, how contradicting. "Money! Fall from the sky leh! My pocket misses you very much!" ahahha...
Watched 3 movies this week. Bridget Jones, Shark Tale and Polar Express. Shark Tale was a let down, Polar Express was a little boring, but luckily Bridget Jones was entertaining enough. Heh, the company helped lots too. Ha ha, u guessed it, I was watching Bridget Jones with her. Supposed to watch Incredibles, but there wasn't any seats left. I was a little disappointed at first cos we were supposed to meet at 415 to buy the 435 tickets together. But when I called her at 422, she was still at Taka, and we were to meet at Plaza Sing! By the time she actually came down, it was 450. I wonder what would have happened if I managed to get tickets. Dunno lah... But then she came, and we bought the evening show for Bridget Jones cos the evening Incredibles was sold out too, then it was still early so we went to grab some coffee. I didn't know what to say cos she was looking through some books while we drank... I was content looking at her I guess...
After the movie, I suggested going to B Boss for dinner, hoping that she wouldn't disagree. Thank goodness she didn't. It's a real beautiful place, although a bit pricey if not for the voucher I had. Ha ha, not that I cheapo, but sometimes, its better to be practical than to show off. Finally we chatted, and although I planned the questions in a way that I could hopefully get a truthful answer, I never expected her to start feeling upset. I felt really really bad when her bright eyes became misted with the thin film of tears... not a very pleasant sight I assure you, especially since all I wanted was to know more about her and not make her feel miserable. *sigh*
After dinner, she finally let me pay although she had paid me for the movie and drinks earlier. But as usual, she would not allow me to send her home. Well, never mind, better to just let her have her way I guess, and not push it too far.
Nothing has happened ever since, and she's back to her usual antics of not replying and stuff like that. She finally replied yesterday, and when I replied, she was apologising and stuff like that, and was blaming me of using emotional blackmail. Lol! hha... doesn't seem to help though... This is clearly drifting towards the 'out-of-bounds' area of a platonic relationship. From what I have seen, it is very difficult to start as good friends and end up as lovers, but rather the other way round. So of course I wish that it goes that way... although I am also clear that I stand to lose her as a friend as well if things dun go as planned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home