My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, November 11, 2004

About MA and Chocs

Ha ha, ok, the stupid MA test is over!!!! YYEESS!! Wahl au, it was really a stupid test lor. But I found it quite easy, or at least easier than expected. Many people want to disagree though, so I dun wanna talk too much about it. If people find it difficult, and I easy, then it might not bode well for me. I’m not ZHAI ah people! Wrong impression half the time. Ha ha. Well, hope everyone does well! Sigh, this only brings to mind that the finals are coming soon. Dun slack now people! But of course dun burn yourselves out. Take breaks from time to time ah. Hmmm, den again, if you aren’t taking a break then u wun be reading this right?
So happy. Remember the cookies? It was finished within the day, thanks to her brother and friends. That was Tues, and last night on Wed, she told me that she wanted to pass me something. I was very happy of course, but I was also wondering what it was. So today, on Thursday, she came to pass me the gift. Ha ha, she handed me back one of the tins used to hold the cookies, so I was thinking what it could possibly cos I thought she had bought the exact same thing for me. When I went back to class, then I realized that it was Hershey’s kisses and some potpourri. Wah, so happy!!!! Haha, although I dun usually take sweet stuff, this is an exception bah. Haha. Especially since she has been saying that she’s trying to save money.
Well, this is it, sia, have to start studying… haha, and I’m typing this during Biz Law class? Hahaha, what a hypocrite… well, c’ya all, and good luck for the exams!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home