My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Biscuits

I was with my parents on Sunday for lunch when I went into a 7-eleven to buy newspaper. I was going to look for comics too, but I saw this very nicely packaged pack of biscuits. Actually I won't really call it a pack... Its more like 3 individual tins of biscuits which are connected somehow by some cardboard. And when I saw it, I had a strong urge to buy it, with the intention to give it to her... Ha ha, call me stupid... very very stupid. But I hesitated, walked one round, and came back to the same place... The biscuits were like staring at me, imploring me to buy them. (haha, ok ok , it was just an analogy alright?). Ha ha, so... Of course I bought it! hahaha...
Had smsed her on Sunday, but by the time she replied, it was evening, and I called her although she didn't seem keen to talk. So well... was kinda taking it in my stride since I was supposed to have stopped right? Then the biscuits came to mind again... So when I met her online that night, we were chatting for some time.. although half the time she didn't really reply... but that's just normal. Haha, discussed about my birthday plans... what a happy thought. So I gathered enough info to see if she'd be in school the next day so I brought the biscuits on Mon.
On Mon, well, msged her online to see if she'd finish classes. But she didn't reply when I asked if she'd be passing by the library. So I msged her phone, only to get a reply like 4 hrs later... But that too is normal. So I told her that there was nothing much, just that I wanted to pass her something the next day, but she didn't question. So last night (Mon night) I chatted with her online again. Then I just told her it was biscuits, and asked if I could pass it to her today ( Tues). She said ok, and that she'd call me after her lessons. But today, I had a sinking feeling that she'd forget again... ha, well, she called in the end, and I went to meet her. Hmm... she seemed thrilled enough to receive it, and was commenting how sweet it was... so of course I was estatic. But then again, I dunno what to think of it... it might just be biscuits, but the reasons I gave might seem more... well, dun think about it...
Have to start with stupid MA!!!!! Damn... and my table lamp is bust. Now I can hardly see well enough... OKOK, well, all you people reading this, go study too!!! haha




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home