My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Ha, this weekend has really been fun. Managed to catch up with a few of my Primary/ Secondary school friends for a chill out get together thingy on Sat. How nice and nostalgic. Then today was Ms Chuah's birthday, so went out with her and 2 more friends for lunch. Ha ha, guys, if u ever wanna go Mushroom Pot, take the herbal soup base, its damn nice!!! Ha, but be prepared to pay a fair bit. Dun be guiled into thinking it'll be cheap cos its only mushrooms!
Well, today managed to talk about the problem for the first time face to face with anyone. And well, the advice given is too cool off. Which is what I really intend to do. Even if I might have been fooling myself when I said such things earlier, now is a different situation. It's gonna be the exam period so I have to study. She has to too, and I'm afraid that I might end up hindering her studying process. Also, what I heard today wasn't very good... She wants to be a career woman? That's not a problem. But not intending to have a relationship at all in Uni... that is obviously a big big barrier. There'll be no way that I'll be able to breach that... And as what I have been thinking, she probably is really trying to tell me something, at least that she just wants this to be purely platonic... Thanx as Ms Chuah! Oh, and I'm very glad that I could be of help today. Just call on me if you ever need.
Well, back to trying to study peeps! U all too ok! Wah, 7 more days sia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home