My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Hmm, today I have to officially start studying... only 6 more days sia!!!! Shit...
Now there's some stupid re-paving works going on at my void deck, how irritating! The incessant drilling and pounding... Had to go to school to study otherwise I would not have gotten anything done. Or so I thought. In the end, I didn't get anything done in school either. Damn, what a waste of time. Asked her if she was going to school and she said yes, so we agreed to meet up and study. In the end, she had some project meeting to attend and by the time it ended, she told me she had to go home. *BooHoo* Yeah right... Told her that I would "probably try not to disturb you anymore after this" and I think she doesn't think much what it actually means. *sigh*... haha, well Ah Jo, does this fit your description of a 'sad entry' rather than reflecting that I am a 'sad person'?
Well, whatever shit this world can dish out, I will be able to think it through, eventually anyway... At least now I found another person who can think with me, so it's not so bad right? Haha, whatever lah, can't be bothered anymore. Screw the exams man.
*Eat, Drink and be Merry, for tomorrow, we die*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home