My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Diving

Hey peeps, just rested enough after 3 days of diving. Was really tiring, carrying all the tanks and other stuff around. It's really quite fun, everyone should go try. Too bad the place we went to, Pulau Hantu, had pathetic visibility. The seabed was also quite bad cos of all the rocks and gravel. Anuone who moved their flippers at the bottom would kick up an enormous amount of silt, thus enveloping all in some 'sand storm'. Visibility would then be reduced to almost 0. And I dunno why, there was some minute creature or something that was stinging us half the time when we were on the surface. Din see much, except for a jellyfish and some fire corals. Sigh... Well, I took this course so that I could go overseas and dive, for obvious reasons... Want to go Tioman next year! Yeah, how shiok. The water there is definetely clearer. Can't wait.
Well, its so boring today! I'm almost about to complete my games... Dun tell me I'll have to repeat some of the games? Can't find a job... Except for the one day work thingy this Sunday. Ha ha, never thought I would actually agree to be some mascot for dunno what oso. I must be really desperately bored. Or desperately poor. Ha ha... how sad, checked my bank account some time back, and I can't even see 3 numbers. This is very bad... Where is my money trickling away to? I need to keep closer note of my spending sia...
Dis is it for now... Nuthin much more to add since this has been so boring so far... Stupid CT can't be published on SMUconnect... Can't check the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home