My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Crammed days or boring days

Yoz, dunno if its boring or packed... My days I mean... It's either absolutely nuthin to do that I have to replay some of my games, or they are so packed I dunno what to do. Like those 3 days of diving, I left the house at 7+ and came back at 10+... and yesterday and today, I can just stay into nothingness for like eternity. Then for later today, I need to go do some church decorations, followed by 'shopping' for a new guitar, cousin's house warming, then my friend's chalet at night... Wah! Like suddenly so packed again. I'd rather the things to be spread out so that I can slowly do my stuff as well. But, well, I shouldn't be complaining so much. Better to have something to do than nuthin at all. Also, on days that I have nuthin to do, I should enjoy it cos it's gonna be really busy next year. Just now Ah Wen asked if I wanted to be a TA, and I dun mind... although there's a high chance I might jus die cos it'll be real hectic. Mus stop all distractions by then. That's why, now I'm considering if I really want to continue with chasing the girl... It's really taking back-seat right now. And I seriously doubt if it can still work out. I should jus bang my head against the wall to forget everythin I ever felt for her. I'll be faster that way. * sigh *
Well, its gonna be a long day, so I better get some sleep. Chow ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home