My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Hee

Yo! I'm back from my chalet. What 3 nights those were. Thanks to all of u who came. It really made my day. The presents are great too. Love all of them. In fact ur presence was present enough! Hee, really really happy. Although I usually maintain the part about disliking celebrating my birthday for some weird reason, I still enjoyed myself. I hope all of u peeps felt the same way too? I'm real happy about something else too, but I can't say cos it'll be too personal to put here. Hee, and dun come askin hor. Just know that it's something good (at least to me) and be happy for me? Hmmm... well, Nuthin else much to say, other then... hols are going to end!!! Argh!!!! Better try to enjoy the rest of it sia! And have to work hard for the next term, and the term after, and after... well, u get the picture. C'ya for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home