My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Kaoz

Today was a good day that became a bad day but ultimately ended a good day. Haha why?
Confused? Haha, it was good because I went to meet her today and we spent some time chatting... although it is brainless chatter again. Seems like I dunno what to say anymore... Then I was to meet a friend who cancelled on me, then asked me out again, then stood me up cos her ex looked her up to settle some 'stuff'. Bloody hell... Then went to meet up with an Army friend who was going to meet a female friend of his who ended up being one of my old friend's best friend. Ha ha, small world man. When I came home, met 'her' online then was discussing about our individual NYE celebrations. This year my parents are having a chalet with the relatives, then I was invited to some pot luck thingy by Ms Chuah, then was invited to another place by her but I dun think I can go... sigh... Wanna countdown with her, then I can ask what her resolutions are. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home