My world - as I see it

Mainly used to showcase my art pieces now if they can be called such

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Sighez

Well, yes, I'm sighing again... because I dunno what to do? Back to the drawing board obviously... Nothing has changed the Christmas gift, and I wonder if I was really stupid enough to think that such a present would have been enough to garner a change. Well, she is happy, that I know, but I'm seriously unsure... I mean I was hoping for a change, just any change be it big or small, just to show that it isn't 'wasted'. Of course, every second and every cent is worth spending on her. Oh my, I sit back and look at the situation and I realise how stagnant this can be, and how slow she is... I mean, maybe I'm slow too, but I am also afraid to read her actions cos I might read it wrongly and make fatal mistakes instead. Damn... I dunno what the hell am I supposed to be doin now either... she's always so busy, now that I think of it, I dun think she might be able to have a relationship cos she's too busy. We can hardly have a decent conversation without her having to go off to do something. Then now... sigh... After telling her that I originally wanted to ask her to watch The Phantom of the Opera with me and that I knew she was going to watch with her friends already, she asked me to join her and her friend. Is that just a friendly gesture? Or is that a somewhat good sign? Well, better not to read right? Supposed to go post Christmas shopping with her, but well, a friend of hers returned from America and wants to go to Marina to fly kite. Hee, how fun... If only one day I can ask her to go fly kite with me... how traditionally romantic? or is that just sappy? Ha ha... I'm not sure if I should be thinking straight right now as well... seems like my mind is preventing me from any form of logical thinking. Then again, who said love is logical right? Hmmm, I seem quite apt in contradicting myself, guess that's what happens if u miss someone. Ha ha, did I just say that? Oh, yes I did! haha. I guess I really am starting to miss her already... Damn how long to wait till I see her again?


1 Comments:

Blogger engteck said...

well i think if u ask her to go fly kite... she will go fly kite (army lingo) for sure...

please stop torturing urself... even if she's the one... at the way she's treating u.. i'm sad and angry for u..

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home